Whitewater Rafting on the Kananaskis River
Banff Rafting is proud to offer tours of the Kananaskis River — an exciting whitewater rafting experience for both beginners and experts. With great Class II and III whitewater rapids, the Kananaskis River provides a thrilling introduction to whitewater rafting. It also makes a great primer for groups and families.
The Kananaskis River is located in the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies, crossing the length of Kananaskis Country. This a convenient trip, accessible to Banff, Canmore and Calgary. And once you tame the Kananaskis, don’t pack up your paddles just yet. Head instead toward the Kicking Horse River for another whitewater rafting adventure, or get back on dry land to explore Banff National Park.
Class & Level: Beginner to intermediate (Class I-III)
Duration: 2 Hours (Morning & Afternoon trips)
Activities: Rafting, Surfing, Whitewater swim.
Adult Rate: $72+GST
Youth/Group Rate: $62 per person
Check in Times: 9:45am & 1:15pm
Check in Location: Seebe
- Finish this tour with a beverage & snack!
- Indoor change rooms are available
- We sell DVDs, blankets, towels, t-shirts & other memorabilia of your trip
Check out some of our other Kananaskis Whitewater Rafting Trips:
Book your Banff Travel and Jasper Vacation Today!
For more fun-filled Banff activities, including rock climbing, horseback riding, and hiking, book Banff Travel or Jasper Vacations for all of your Canadian Rockies vacation needs. Call for more information: 1-888-659-3394
- Whitewater Rafting – Kananaskis River | Banff vacations – tours – activities
- Banff Rafting | Banff vacations – tours – activities
- Jasper Rafting | Jasper National Park Alberta – Jasper travel, tours and hotels.
- Banff National Park Whitewater Rafting and Float Tours | Jasper National Park Alberta – Jasper travel, tours and hotels.
- Whitewater Rafting in Banff-Lake Louise, Alberta | Lake Louise – Banff National Park, Alberta Canada
Didn't find any related posts :(